FORUMS

Forum Home > Topics In English > Propethood As A Circle.

Abu Hafsat

As-Salaam alaikym,

The Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"TIME HAS NOW COME FULL CIRCLE AS IT WAS THE MOMENT ALLAH CREATED THE HEAVENS

AND EARTH." [Bukhari and others].

From this, we can understand that Prophet-hood is a circle, or a ring of connected points, each point representing a Prophet, and that point which gathers and seals both arcs of the circle represents Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.

From the viewpoint of his unique status of being that gathering point, the Noble Messenger of Allah, alaihi-s-Salaat Was-Salaam, said:--

"I AM THE LEADER OF THE CHILDREN OF ADAM, AND THIS IS WITHOUT BOASTING." [Tirmidhi, Muslim, Abu Dawud].  And if we view each point of the circle in itself, we see that each of them can be a connecting point, giving some sense of equity. Infact, the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"IT IS NOT FIT TO ELEVATE ME ABOVE MY BROTHER, YUNUS IBN MATTA." [Bukhari, Tabarani, Ibn Majah].  And in the Holy Qur'an, we read it, where it says:--

"WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN ANY OF HIS MESSENGRES.." (2:285)  because discrimination is a hole in the completeness of the circle of Prophet-hood.

March 7, 2017 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.